The Australian Temporary Visa is one of the easier way of securing a permanent resident living and work status in Australia.
However, the processing takes a longer time and it is advisable to identify very early what these job shortages are so as to enroll in a class or school (To become skilled in these set of jobs)
What is a TSS Visa (482)?
The TSS Visa is a special type of Visa which enables needed and unavailable skilled set of jobs to be outsourced to individuals who are not citizens of Australia.
The TSS Visa has 3 different types;
- Short term stream
- Middle term stream
- Labour Agreement Stream
Major Difference Between Short And Medium Term Stream
Both Visas can offer you a stay period of 2-4 years; However, the short term stream will only allow stay of up to 4 years if an international trade obligation is involved.
The long term stream allows for study as opposed the short term stream
The cost for the short term stream is AUD 1265 while the cost of the medium term is AUD 2645
General Requirements for TSS Visa
- An applicant must meet the required standard in the language proficiency assessment.
- An applicant can only work with the company that nominated him or associated with it.
- An applicant must have at least 2 years experience in the choice of skill needed.
- An applicant must be nominated to work in an occupation on the list of his registered term.
Benefit of a TSS Visa
- You are able to travel in and out of Australia without restriction during these years
- You are eligible to apply for Australian permanent residency
- You can stay up to 2 years and above